Website COCOZZA Restaurant & Retail
Fast-Moving Projects and Fun-Loving Team
Here’s your chance to build New York City! We are looking for a highly motivated and affable candidate to be our next Construction Site Superintendent. By joining our growing team, you will oversee the installation of some of our incredible and noteworthy projects; fine-dining and fast-casual restaurants, bars, gym spaces and other retail concepts.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Developing and Maintaining friendly working and personal relationships with the extended members of the Ownership, Subcontractor and Cocozza Team
- Knowing the content of your project’s drawings completely and how those drawings relate to the actual field conditions
- Holding “Kickoff Meetings” with Trade Foremen and the Project Team to begin new projects, and Weekly Meetings as systems or circumstances dictate
- Being Proactive in problem solving on the job site through exceptional communication
- Communicate directly with Trade Foremen daily regarding Scope of Work
- Perform Weekly Safety Inspections
- Take Daily Jobsite Photos
- Submit Incident Reports as necessary
- Deliver your absolute best Finished Product
- 2 Years experience as a Site Super, or in a related field such as Civil Engineering, Architecture or Construction Management
- Familiarity with construction management software
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong communication skills
- General “likability”
- Deadline and detail-oriented
COCOZZA Restaurant & Retail is a construction firm built on quality relationships. The company prides itself on the client experience and the visibility of their process. They are the preferred trade partner of construction, design and mechanical professionals in NYC and the employer of choice for construction professionals seeking a diverse, inclusive and enjoyable place to work with varied paths for growth and multiple opportunities for advancement.
COCOZZA specializes in Restaurants, Bars, Gyms and other Retail Spaces; primarily in Manhattan, but with projects in Brooklyn, New Jersey and the other boroughs. The NoMad office serves as a show-room for clients, a work space for trade partners, and a hub of activity for the project team. Apply today to see how modern software and positive attitudes can reshape how an old industry performs.
Read these article to see what Dan Cocozza has to say about it:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com