New York is the founding and national chapter of PWC. It was established in 1980 by 8 women who decided that if they banded together, they could support each other in advancing their careers and businesses. This vision is at the core of what we do.
Men are welcome and key to what we do because we know, together we are better.
The mission of the Membership Committee is to retain current members and recruit new members through outreach, engagement, and visibility.
- Chair: Diana Froehlich, TRANE
- Vice Chair: Michael Duckfield, Colliers Project Leaders
This committee develops our mentorship program, including Emerging & Experienced, university and high school level to reach all levels of the industry.
- Chair: Katie Nilsen, E-J Electric
- Vice Chair, Operations: Tracy Anderson, Skanska
- Vice Chair, Programs: Sarah Stolzman, HFZ Capital
The mission of the Minority and/or Women-owned Business Enterprise (MWBE) Committee is to foster relationships between our MWBE members and to create opportunities for introductions other firms within the AEC industry, public agencies and authorities.
- Chair: Nicole Dosso, Vornado
- Vice Chair: Mildred Tolentino, M-TO-PROS
Professional Development Advisory Council
The mission of the Professional Development Advisory Council (PDAC) is to provide vision, leadership, and educational resources for members.
- Chair: Cynthia Ades, AECOM
- Vice Chair: Cathy Dolan-Schweitzer, CU Irving Medical Center