Professional Development Advisory Council
The mission of the Professional Development Advisory Council is to provide vision, leadership, and educational resources for members. PDAC holds 4 events per year.
View the “Day of Discovery” video produced by members of our PDAC Committee.
Check out the 2020 Events!
- March 4 – Making the Case for WELL Design HERE
- May 21 – Building Resiliency in Today’s New Workplace HERE
Check out the 2019 Events!
- March 8 – IPD: Modernizing the Keys to Project Success. Read a Q&A with IPD expert, Rebecca Pizza HERE
- May 9 – Pushing Back to Move Forward: The Power of No. Read the Q&A with Lisa Panarello HERE
- September 10 – Deal or No Deal: Negotiating for a Better Future. Read the event article HERE. Read the Post event Write-up HERE
- November 14 – Tactics for Negotiating Successful Contracts. Read the event article HERE. Register HERE