HAKS is seeking a Proposal Writer / Coordinator who can work independently on multiple priorities within a fast-paced team environment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Write all aspects of technical proposals, including cover letters, executive summaries, resumes, project descriptions, summary narratives and SF254/255/330, in response to RFPs/RFQs.
- Collaborate with technical staff to develop proposal content.
- Maintain version control of all documentation, and ensure documentation is always current.
- Proofread and edit technical documents and proposals.
- Coordinate graphics from all parties involved, internal and external.
- Reviewing RFP announcement to see that all criteria is met for submission.
- Ensure the accuracy of documents for proposal submission.
- Perform other duties as may be required.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 5 years’ experience in the A/E/C industry.
- Experience writing, editing, and proofing technical proposals.
- Excellent written communication skills and exceptional grammar and
- Strong analytical skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and projects under tight deadlines.
- Superb attention to detail and ability to think strategically.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and familiarity with InDesign.
HAKS has been dedicated to supporting the needs of its client partners for more than 25 years. A Manhattan-based full-service consulting firm, HAKS offers construction management/inspection, environmental, engineering, architecture/facilities design, land surveying, material testing and special inspections services. The 675-person firm maintains 16 offices and an international office in Bangalore, India.
HAKS offers a competitive wage, bonus incentive, complete benefits package including 401(k) with company match, medical, vision and dental plans and opportunities for growth.
We are an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit haks.mua.hrdepartment.com.