Website JMPB Enterprises
NYC'S Premier Hallway & Lobby Renovations Company
- Go to contractor bid meetings, interpret construction documents, read schematics and submit bids accordingly
- Generate proposals and working budgets
- Prepare comprehensive hand-offs to project management team
- Visit job sites and consistently look for ways to service customers’ needs
- Set up meetings and visit potential job sites to prospect for new business including but not limited to visiting property management firm offices as well as condominiums and cooperative buildings
- Work with marketing team on strategy and implementation of the following: conferences, trade shows, direct mail marketing, social media, email campaigns, networking events, etc.
- New business prospecting and development, including cold calling and setting appointments with key decision-makers
- Sell company services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects and current/previous clients
- Update CRM system daily of all sales related activities.
- Maintain client information, appointments, and opportunity information in company’s CRM program as well as in Excel spreadsheet
- Maintain and build upon relationships with current/previous clients and prospects by providing support, information, and guidance
- Establish personal network with property managers and key decision makers via LinkedIn
- Create and make client focused presentations using PowerPoint to review pricing and/or answer client questions
- Attend and sell company’s services to small-to-large audiences at trade shows and industry events
- Remain current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Must be able to read plans and drawings to generate proposals
- Knowledge of budgeting and cost estimating
- Skilled in value engineering analysis and project bidding
- Knowledge of the operating practices of construction, architectural, and interior design firms
- College degree (Bachelor’s preferred)
- Tech savvy, PC fluent, and highly proficient in standard business technologies such as MS Office Professional (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook), Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, etc), Dropbox, Skype, etc.
- Ability to meet sales goals
- Must be results oriented
- Confident, professional communication style (verbal and written)
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Independent, takes initiative
- Proven self-starter with energy and motivation to find, develop, and close sales
- Understanding of establishing professional business relationships
- Ability to sell the firms services to the many stakeholders of the process
- Comfortable presenting sales pitches and following up
- 3+ B2B Sales experience preferably in A/E/C industry
- Experience with a customer relationship management (CRM) such as Salesforce, Infusionsoft, Sales Outlook, etc.
- Well established relationships within our identified marketplace
- Presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong understanding of the condo and co-op market place in Manhattan and the mindset of shareholders/stakeholders
Job Type: Full time
TO APPLY: Please submit your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to Kristina@jmpbenterprises.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org