Website Milrose Consultants, Inc.
For three decades, Milrose Consultants has led the field of building code consulting and municipal permit expediting. Milrose specializes in navigating the complex world of regulatory agencies to accelerate construction and building occupancy for our clients.
The Director of Account Management is dedicated to managing the business relationships with Milrose’s clients and leads a team of Account Managers. This role is responsible for building and managing client relationships, increasing revenue, driving client retention and partnering with Milrose’s internal clients and other key functional areas to ensure our clients receive highest level of client satisfaction.
This position reports to the Vice President of Business Development.
· Set priorities and oversees the Account Management team
· Develop and train a team on business plan development, execution techniques, and customer service protocols to ensure customer satisfaction, customer retention, and revenue/utilization growth.
· Work with business development team to increase revenue from existing clients and create new business opportunities.
· Communicate sales strategy to the team and ensure appropriate account development opportunities are identified and acted upon.
· Visit key accounts with Account Managers to ensure strong business relationships, support customer satisfaction, and retention and identify areas for continued growth.
· Ensure established protocols are used to formally track relationships between key client stakeholders and staff for purposes of cultivating relationships at multiple levels and identifying weak areas to be addressed.
· Provide consulting/guidance to clients on best practices
· Lead ongoing scheduled meetings to review goals and make necessary adjustments
· Create and provide reporting to executive management on goal attainment
· Ownership of account management career development
· Lead in the RFP process, client and prospect meetings and engage other corporate resources as required.
· Ensure Accounts Receivables, contracts, purchase orders, change orders and service delivery is best in class
· All other duties as assigned
· 7 – 10 years of experience in account management, sales, and/or client services
· Must have hands-on experience managing a team of 10+ employees
· Understanding of sales cycle
· Experience in management and preconstruction consulting, architecture, engineering a plus
· Articulate, proactive and well-accustomed to a client-facing role.
· Extraordinary attention to detail & organization
· Strong time management skills
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and tight deadlines with confidence
· Microsoft office and Sales Force experience
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com