Mortenson’s success is not a matter of luck; it’s a result of our ingenuity, expertise, and exceptional people coupled with our unparalleled focus on customer service.
Our foundation and culture are based upon our values of trust, safety, teamwork, responsibility, service and stewardship. We are inspired by a compelling purpose to build structures and facilities for the advancement of modern society and a mission to create an extraordinary customer experience. Mortenson has built a reputation for being a leader in our industry and in the communities in which we live and work.
It all starts with our extraordinary people and collaborative teams. Mortenson has been voted a “best place to work” over 40 times since 2002…
…What are you waiting for?
THE BIG PICTURE:
Do you have the aptitude to problem solve and generate creative solutions for complex projects?
Mortenson is currently seeking an experienced Senior Integrated Construction Manager to provide feedback and leadership to the integrated construction and Virtual Design and Construction (VDC) process. Strong communication skills are necessary as you will be interacting with staff at all levels in an ever-changing environment. Your ability to remain flexible, inventive, dedicated, and efficient with a high level of integrity and confidentiality is vital to your success in this role.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Provide meaningful guidance in project programming and conceptual design activities
- Coordinate design team members and preconstruction services in areas such as estimating, scheduling, project planning, constructability, size utilization, etc.
- Oversee the preparation of models for all aspects of design, construction, and facilities management, as well as the production, management, and implementation of 3D models during construction
- Establish the scope of work for projects, and the schedule and deliverables for integrated delivery services
- Communicate 4D and 5D generated information to the project team
- Participate in the research and development of new technologies
- Lead or act as a domain expert for internal training
- Implement 3D technology during construction
- Attend, participate and present at conferences
- All other duties as assigned
HOW DO YOU SUCCEED?
- Deep understanding of construction processes
- Proven basic understanding of A/E business and client’s business interest
- Strong communication, collaboration orientation, initiative, problem-solving, Innovator, interpersonal skills and leadership skills with a positive, professional attitude and strong customer service skills
- Detail orientation sufficient to organize and handle multiple project tasks at a time
- Openness to change based on diverse input and feedback
- Demonstrate advanced competency with Autodesk Revit, Navisworks, AutoCAD, Synchro 4D, Trimble SketchUp, and Bluebeam Revu
- Proficiency with Autodesk BIM 360 Field and Glue, 3Ds Max, Civil 3D, Point Layout, Faro Scene, Google Earth Pro, and Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, etc.)
- Licensure in a professional field preferred
- Familiarity with the following workflows and solutions preferred but not required; game engine technologies (Unity, Unreal, Lumion 3D), Parametric Analysis solutions (Dynamo, Grasshopper, Solibri), basic key frame animation, 2D/3D rendering capabilities, 2D/3D post production capabilities
- Experience with animation is a plus
- Minimum of eight years of progressive commercial construction management experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Current driver’s license
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in construction management, engineering, architecture, or computer aided design
Mortenson is an EOE/Affirmative Action/M/F/Veteran/Disabled employer.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/rcwkpwh9fqqzbyxz
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org