Website Rudin Management Company, Inc.
Rudin Management Company, Inc., a large privately owned NYC real estate company, seeks a Construction Project Manager (PM) for Commercial Interiors within its Design and Construction Department. The Project Manager will report to and work closely with the Department Director and the Senior Project Manager for Commercial Interiors as well as the Commercial Leasing team planning, coordinating and overseeing a wide variety of commercial interior construction projects.
Additionally, the PM will perform the duties as stated below:
· Prepare contracts, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects, engineers, consultants and contractors.
· Prepare project budgets, monitor resources and oversee the allocation of funds
· Use the Honest Buildings platform to coordinate & distribute bid documentation; issue RFP’s; schedule scope review meetings with GC bidders; review bids; consult with Senior PM & Director to award projects.
· Responsible to oversee consultants and contractors obtain all necessary city agency approvals in timely manner
· Coordinate schedule of project in logical steps to meet leasing deadlines
· Responsible for organizing & chairing pre-bid design meetings and post-award weekly job site meetings
· Review and approve monthly project requisitions
· Prepare three-month cash projections
· Confirm adequate labor is assigned to projects to complete on schedule
· Take actions to deal with the results of delays or emergencies at construction sites
· Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors and design professionals to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints and construction problems
· Coordinate all base building work required for tenant buildout with the company’s Operations department
· Analyze information to develop the best solutions to problems
· Develop specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize and accomplish work
· Project Manager must be able to easily communicate directions, delegate tasks and get members of the construction team to work together to accomplish these tasks
· Estimate time, costs, resources and materials needed to perform a work activity
· Use relevant information and individual judgment to determine if work complies with DOB regulations and building standards
· Perform day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork
· Provide guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance
· Prepare tenant billing in relation to the construction allowance
· Prepare status reports on construction progress against estimated budget and schedule
· Establish Rent Commencement dates
· Applicants must demonstrate the ability to create and manage budgets and schedules for each type of project.
· Experience with managing multiple projects simultaneously
· Experience with oversight of vendors and contractors to ensure quality standards and schedules are met
· Highly organized and detail oriented
· Proven leadership experience; Strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Yardi and Honest Buildings experience a plus
· Minimum of 10-15 years of experience is required
Salary commensurate with experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org